Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BLOG:8

Physical boundaries, Network and time

Here we go. I would say the most important boundary is school, my room, followed by Tully soccer field, and my favorite restaurants. When I wake up for school every morning I hit the shower; the soap and the shampoo I use, to the Colgate toothpaste I use to brush my teeth. When I get to my room I use my Bvlgari cologne. My personal jewelry from earrings to bracelets. I don’t really wear a lot of layers no matter how cold it is because I feel very uncomfortable. Every morning I choose the sneakers that go with my attire. Another boundary that defines me as a person is the place I was born Cali Colombia where I’m hoping to spent Christmas and new years. Of course another boundary where; I was raised Queens New York. Then the things I consume throughout my day to keep me energize.

Networks that disorder my boundaries would definitely be waking up for school. Making that walk to my bathroom and especially when they forget to turn the heater on. When sometimes the last person to finish the toothpaste forgets to open a new one. When I can’t find anything to wear according to the colors of my sneakers. The flight tickets for the Christmas vacation are always high so maybe I won’t make the trip. Since my dad lives in jersey every other weekend I have to leave my comfort zone and take on new adventures in a different state.

Time structures that dictate the regularity of my everyday existence would be the schedule for school. The time I take my everyday nap and the time I do my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment