Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blog:2 Matrix review

I thought the first movie was the most boring of the trilogy but now I’ve learned the work behind the movie, the point the wachowski brothers were trying to get out(are we living the matrix?). I like how the directors actually used Characters’ in the movie to match other figures in life. I need to find out the truth too. As neo in the movie I would have taken the red pill also. What if the world we believe to be earth is the matrix? I think the matrix really makes you think of how the world would be in a couple of years. We create machines or how some of you might say technology. I believe these machines one day will become smarter than the human race and overtake the world. For example in the movie “The Matrix” the machines have taken over the year 2199 because we did not treat them well. Now the last human race city Zion is at war with the machines to save the publication.

If i was in the matrix? How would I know? Which world is reality? The matrix or Zion?
Those are questions that would lead to the Socratic Method. The matrix and Socrates cave have a similarity in the way of they show us was convenient to them. Neo & Socrates they both got unclear messages from the oracle. Basically they both were chosen to free human race from enslavement . It’s all confusing to me now but in couple of weeks hopefully I would understand more of the concept “The Matrix”.

2 comments: