Saturday, October 17, 2009

BLOG 5

Do you think your life is determined by a special, individual fate, or are you free to choose as you wish?

I believe we are predetermined to do something or become something is only up to us to make the choices along the way. I believe every single one of us has a purpose predetermime by god. I believe god is the only one capable to determine what is going to happen to us. For example every morning we leave our house not knowing what will happen during the day. Do you think all those people of 9/11 woke up that day knowing that it was there last morning? Schick jr. argues “If someone is forcing you to do something against your will or preventing you from doing something you want to do, you are not free.”(88) I totally agree with him and that’s why I believe I am not free at this point of my life. Especially because of my parents, they set all these rules that I have to follow =/.

No comments:

Post a Comment